Saturday, October 25, 2008

PUBLISHED!

Jason brought home a surprise today... our letter to the editor of our newspaper about the scandalous $1.25 million "No on Prop 8" contribution made by the CTA... was published in today's paper!!!

We are SO proud and excited. Ecstatic. Wow! I still can't believe it.


Yay!

5 comments:

Beach Mommy said...

I'm so proud of you guys!! That's awesome to get such coverage for that issue. Is there a link to the article online so I can forward it out??

Aim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aim said...

Sorry, my last comment was chalk full of spelling errors so I had to do a rewrite! That article you wrote was amazing! Very well written and so exciting that it got published! Good job! is there anything we can do to help support your view if we dont live in california?

emwhitte said...

That's awesome! Ed read it in the newspaper and I read it via your email--Amen!

denos5 said...

Good for you guys. I am glad you are standing up for what is right. Proud to call you family!!