Sunday, November 02, 2008

it was a happy halloween

We had a fun Halloween night, hanging out with friends at a Halloween party and taking the kids trick-or-treating. Best cousins Pebbles and Bam-Bam loved knocking on the doors and collecting candy!
When knocking doesn't work, try the handle...
The daddies were really into the trick-or-treating!
Em and Mom
Of course we had to stop by Grandma's and show off our little cutie :)

5 comments:

Nicole said...

How cute! I love the costumes.

Beth said...

The kids were so adorable! I can't believe you made the costumes! I wish I could sew!

Anonymous said...

That is so dog gone cute. They are looking more and more like twins. You all are so blessed.

Miss Megan said...

Heidi, the costumes turned out great! Emily makes a darling pebbles. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun this year. Happy Halloween!

Miss Megan said...

P.S. Good luck with Prop 8 today! We are all watching from Utah to see what will happen...