Sunday, November 16, 2008

oh-so-heavenly




Today I made a dessert. Not just any dessert. An Ice Cream Dessert. Not just any ice cream dessert. A Mint-Chocolate-Chip-Ice-Cream-Oreo-Cookie-Crust-Chocolate-Shell-Topping Dessert. Only two things are saving my bathroom scale from hyperventilating... it's for someone else, and I just started the Girls In Shape group blog. Thank goodness!
So here's the evil recipe:
1 package Oreo cookies
1/2 stick butter
1/2 gallon mint ice cream
1 bottle chocolate shell topping (the kind that freezes quickly)
Soften ice cream by microwaving or leaving out until soft.
Crush the Oreos, add butter, flatten in bottom of 9x13 pan.
Spread softened ice cream, add shell topping in cool designs.
Freeze until ready to EAT!

3 comments:

Meyer Family said...

It sounds delicious!! I can't wait to eat chocolat again!!! Right now Henry spits up everything he eats for about 24 hours if I have more then a little bite of chocolate. I will definitley have to try it one of these days. By the way, Emily is looking cuter and cuter every day. I can't wait to see you guys again. Right now my folks are talking about being down there for CHristmas so maybe be will be too.

Love Ya, Andrea

tenacious d said...

That was delicious! Thanks for making for Priesthood Preview!

Beach Mommy said...

Sounds Great!! Good for you on the willpower thing!