Thursday, November 13, 2008

play at the park!

We took a walk over to the park this morning with Cheryl, Brady, and Cheryl's neighbor Gina and her daughter Lauren. I had fun experimenting with a used digital SLR camera I'm thinking about buying from a friend... Emily is getting much better at holding on to the big-girl swings
Brady leads the way down the big twisty slide, and Emily is right behind him!
My favorite shot of the day :)
Lots of giggles
Look at me, mom!
She skinned her elbow last week walking down the sidewalk. She's still getting used to the limited movement of jeans after a summer of knit shorts.
I absolutely love this shirt I got on sale at Old Navy!
Emily discovered splashing in the mud puddle, but it was Brady who slipped and fell
:( Time to go home!

8 comments:

Nancy in Utah said...

Oh, Cheryl - this is classic! I'm so glad you warned me - I am laughing so hard I have tears streaming down my face! Poor Brady-Boo!

Nancy in Utah said...

And Heidi - that little Emily is so photogenic and is growing up tooooooo fast! I can't stand it! I think you should get the camera - these pictures absolutely make my day!

Beach Mommy said...

GREAT photos! The lighting and shine on their hair is beautiful. I love her new shirt too:)

Shawn and Tori said...

Oh my gosh, those pictures are adorable! I love the one of her giggling- she is so precious! And that picture of Brady falling is priceless!! He looks so miserable poor little thing

Miss Megan said...

I agree the shirt is very cute - I had a similar one myself when I was just about that age. Loved the pictures, and poor Brady! P.S. Thanks for inviting me to join your healthy blog. I am totally in!

Erin said...

I love your pictures. What camera and lens do you use? That pic of Brady is so great!

Anonymous said...

The camera body is a Nikon D70, and the lens is a Tamron 28-200mm. It's kind of an adjustment since I've been using Canon lately...

denos5 said...

You are so good at taking pictures of her.