Boy, I simply don't know what to do with all this gorgeous weather we've been having lately... Let's just take a quick drive to the beach for the kids to run around and get sandy!

The sand was nice and fluffy for awesome footprints

Too bad the water was too cold to take a dip...
Like that would ever stop Emily!
7 comments:
It took me 3 years to stop feeling homesick for CA. I don't ache for it anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't miss the beach, the mountains, and especially the roads. South Texas has nice winter weather, but did you know the rest of the world is HUMID?! (I didn't know that until I left Cali.)
There is no place like CA! Life is good and weather is fabulous!
Yes I'm slightly jealous! lets hope the warm weather keeps up ! We are headed to Disneyland On Feb 12th!
I am having spring fever. I guess that will make me appreciate it all the more when it gets here. She is adorable in her little dress and shoes.
I just spent all day yesterday at the beach. I love your pictures.
You're cruel! Absolutely cruel!
oh, that does make me sooo jealous. my kids are off today, and i think i'm going to take them sledding, which does not sound appealing AT ALL. i would much rather take them to the beach!!
Post a Comment