Monday, June 22, 2009

toddler moments

Cheryl and I bravely wedged three carseats into her Jeep and made the trek to Long Beach for Evan's 1st birthday party. Although we spent more time on the road than playing at their cute park (mean traffic/hungry toddler combo). On the way... reading their Thomas books from Great-Grandma
On the way back, covered in party treatsBrady wearing Jon's do-rag from his mission in Ohio. I totally fell for it when he said they would wear these tracting. Emily has discovered the joy of hot dogs!
Mallory hangs out with Great-Grandma. She always wiggles around with the biggest grin on her face!
Cheryl and Jon had overlapping work shifts at night, so we had a slumber party!
They actually climbed in the crib and arranged themselves this way, and when I came to check on what was making them giggle so much I found them all ready for bed!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Best little pals... soooooo cute!

Larry said...

Welcome to the hot dog lovers club Emily! That is just great!
I can see how you would believe Jon wore a Doo-Rag on his mission...I think he wore it as a scarf except on P day...he probably wore the doo-rag. That is how he fit in so well.

Shawn and Tori said...

I love how close they are. They are both too adorable for words!