After Nebraska, we dropped Jason off in southern Utah to join up with the Scouts on their high adventure trek. What part of their "cabin" says trek to you??
As always, the guys really know how to eat! Carne asada, anyone?
Fish on!
The Zion Narrows. Now there's a trek. 17 miles of hiking down river and rocks, usually done in two days. Our balls-to-the-wall Scouters did it in one day! One long day... "we almost died!"
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Um, Heidi, did you actually type "balls to the wall"?
what a cool photo... the silhouette one. Next time you are in Utah, look me up! I live in Orem, close to your mom.
Balls to the wall huh?! That cracks me up. I've done that trek 3 times all of which I completed in 1 day also. What do I have pinned to the wall? :) you are funny to write that, love it!
Post a Comment