Monday, September 28, 2009

first day of preschool!

Yay! Emily and Brady are official preschoolers! Cheryl and I joined with four other moms to create a co-op preschool, where we meet three days a week for two and a half hours. We each teach once every other week, and stay as a helper for a day in our off week. We're in our second week now, and Emily absolutely loves it! I taught for my first day last Friday, and was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. All the moms are enjoying the extra free time too- one even got a pedicure :)

4 comments:

denos5 said...

How fun is that. Preschool is the best.

Shawn and Tori said...

They look so cute! They are probably loving going to school together!

Beach Mommy said...

Love the free time more than I ever thought! how about you??

Beach Mommy said...

Okay, I feel it's time for more pictures from you -

PS Do you think if I made a trip to my moms and brought some cupcakes you could to a shoot for the website?