Tuesday, October 20, 2009

self-portrait

Yay! Our first meeting of drawing group was a success! We had a great turnout- six ladies, great tunes- movie soundtracks (Dan in Real Life; Dear Frankie), and lots of self-deprecation and laughter as we drew ourselves looking in handheld mirrors. It sure felt good to spend an hour and a half focusing only on drawing! (The first time in years- sad but true). I already can't wait for next time!

4 comments:

Aim said...

WOW! heidi! this is amazing! you are such a talented artist!

Unknown said...

Great job!

Nancy in Utah said...

Oh my goodness - what a great picture you did of yourself! You should do one of our family now!

Beach Mommy said...

I like how you're focused looking at yourself in the mirror but are now on paper :) !! Very good but your concentration does crack me up. I'm just picturing all you ladies so focused on your focused image in the mirror... he he...