Saturday, December 05, 2009

time to play!

The dishes fairy strikes again!


It's that time of year... for a light jacket and jeans.


Emily loves to read her books! I'm so proud :)


Thanks Grandma and Grandpa (Larry and Marlene) for the play food set! It's their favorite thing to play with- even Mallory!

Mallory is growing up so fast! She's already climbing onto tables like a little mountain goat.

4 comments:

denos5 said...

She can come to my house anytime to do the dishes. They all look like they are having fun.

Nancy in Utah said...

That is so adorable! Brady loved the same set in my toy room when he was here in October. Can't wait to watch them playing in a couple weeks!

Gardner Family said...

Melt my heart Heidi! Emily is so adorable! I am seriously digging the dishes fairy!

Miss Megan said...

Dishes fairy, you are adorable! We don't have one of those at our house, but I do have a laundry fairy (PK loves to help me load the washing machine). And I wish we could get away with a light jacket and jeans in our corner of the world, but that just isn't possible these days. P.S. I LOVE that "Show and Tell" is in her reading pile!