Wednesday, January 13, 2010

new favorite illustrator

I've been adding new links to my side sections as I come across remarkable blogs and websites, so I decided to start featuring the recent additions.

I discovered the art of Julia Denos when we checked out My Little Girl from the library. I adore her drawings of young girls, especially her use of watercolor and the quality of her lines. Check out her portfolio and blog for more!






4 comments:

Beach Mommy said...

You should do watercolors. I bet you'd be just as great at it...

Miss Megan said...

I'm diggin' it!

Living Healthy with Leah - said...

Love these drawings! I wish I had that talent!

Cristy said...

Hi, Heidi! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I love meeting fellow bloggers and readers!

I agree that The Blue Castle is wonderful. I am really looking forward to the Hunger Games, but haven't heard anything about Heart's Blood. It sounds like we may have similar taste in books, so I imagine I will enjoy it. I hope you have a great evening!