I know, I know! It's been forever since my last post and even longer since pictures of Emily. Facebook made me do it. I was lured in by the status updates and friend requests :)
I've got a katrillion pictures to edit and file, so as I accomplish that I will do my best to blog my fave's.
Since these are already online and look fabulous... here are some of the portraits from our recent session with my cousin and amazing photographer Karen of Shine Photography. My sisters and I traveled to Utah for mom's graduation ceremonies at BYU (yay mom!) and gave her a photo session with us and the grandkids. You can see more of the sneak preview of the portraits at Karen's blog. I especially love Kristin's portrait!







4 comments:
Those are lovely pictures! Emily has the cutest eyes.
You guys are so beautiful! What beautiful colors too! Ah, it must be fun to have so many sisters!
These are such great shots. She looks like an amazing photographer. Course it's not hard when you have such great models to work with! You all look gorgeous!
beautiful pics. i love that one of you!!
Post a Comment