I love these commercials. They are completely awesome. But guess what Heidi? Dan and I found ourselves at the jeep dealership. We went looking for a 4 door wrangler. They did not have any. We test drove a pimped out mini van. It had anything and everything we could possibly want in a vehicle...but on the outside was a mini van. We came this close and then the mini van stigma got to us. We drove off the lot with a dodge journey. And for the record...to me it totally looks like a mini van........
3 comments:
Genius.
I love these commercials. They are completely awesome. But guess what Heidi? Dan and I found ourselves at the jeep dealership. We went looking for a 4 door wrangler. They did not have any. We test drove a pimped out mini van. It had anything and everything we could possibly want in a vehicle...but on the outside was a mini van. We came this close and then the mini van stigma got to us. We drove off the lot with a dodge journey. And for the record...to me it totally looks like a mini van........
These ads are brilliant.
Post a Comment