Friday, November 24, 2006

mission accomplished!

So here are my favorites from this morning's hour-long wait in line at Kohls. I still slept in, so when I got there the crowds weren't bad. Because everyone was standing in two lines that each wrapped around entire departments. I had never done the day-after-Thanksgiving sales, but it wasn't as bad as I imagined. (Probably because I wasn't at WalMart trying to buy a big screen TV for $19.99). I still haven't decided if it was worth it- but I sure like what I got!
it's corduroy! check out the ruffles down the front! Not overstated. I'm in the market for collared semi-casual blouses- I feel more professional. Even though I wear jeans with them... I'm only a consultant.
And I got a headstart on Jason's Christmas shopping!

2 comments:

Gallegos Family said...

Way to go Heidi!

Gardner Family said...

I love that jacket. Wish it was cold enough here to wear. Maybe next year! I love cordoroy!