I was super excited to go to my first political rally! I didn't know waht to expect, but there was plenty of enthusiasm, sign waving, and so many random people I know! Do you like my ghetto last-minute sign? :)
My favorite speaker there really got the crowd pumped up
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
It makes us wonder what our vote meant last time we all did this. What will it really mean this time. I think they find that there are more silent straight people that are for Prop 8 than the loud and bold minority of Gay and Liberal Gadiantons that are against Prop 8 who want to totally destroy the family unit and society all together. We pray for the State of Calif. every day for Prop 8. Go Girl!!!!!!!
We love you. Good to see you blog and catch us on everything. Nice.
CZ & BZ
Kudos to you for getting so involved in the political process! We didn't have anything exciting or controversial on our ballots this year in Utah (except of course the presidential candidates). Even so, this is definitely a red state, so sadly my vote hardly matters. *sigh* Wanna trade? :)
Post a Comment