This poster is now hanging in Jason's classroom with a sign above it that says "Behavior Modification Plan".
- When you're Chuck Norris, anything+anything is equal to one-one roundhouse kick to the face.
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris?
All of it.
- Ninja's want to grow up to be just like Chuck Norris. But they usually grow up just to be killed by Chuck Norris.
- When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor.
Never slap Chuck Norris.
So funny. I'm now a fan of Chuck Norris power statements.


5 comments:
Shawn has had that poster forever- it is hysterical!!! I thought he was such a dork but they really are hilarious!
I heard a good one the other day:
"It's said that Chuck Norris's tears can cure cancer. Too bad he never cries!"
I think this is an awesome way to relate to the kids! Way to go Jason.
That is SO Funny!! I had never heard of all these quotes until 2 months ago. My nephew knows them all and had us rolling at Lake Powell! What a perfect poster for Middle School!
Justan told me this one.
"Did you know that Chuck Norris lost his virginity before his own father?"
I then replied "really?" Then thought for a minute and realized that I am an idiot. :)
this is sooo funny. I think I'll send it to my dad.
Post a Comment